Thursday, March 17, 2011

Used To (Past Habit)

Do you want to share?

Do you like this article?

Used To refers to something that you regularly did in the past but you don't do anymore.

The forms of Used To are as follows: 


Example:

  • When I was a kid, I used to be very messy, but now I'm very neat.
  • I used to have a logt of hobbies, but now I don't have any free time.
  • I didn't use to collect anything, but now I do.
  • I used to be really into fashion, but these days I'm not interested anymore.
  • I never used to play sports, but now I like to keep fit.
  • I never used to worry about money, but now I do.
  • I didn't use to follow politics, but Now I read the newspaper everyday.
  • When I was younger, I used to care a lot about my appearance. Now, I'm too busy to care how I look.

    YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Advertisements

    Advertisements