Thursday, March 17, 2011

Latihan soal will dan be going to / Exercise of Will and Be going to

Do you want to share?

Do you like this article?

Previous Material: Will and Be going To


Complete the conversation with appropriate forms of be going to or will.

A: Have you made any vacations plans?
B: Well, I've decided on one thing - I ...............go camping.

A: That's great! For how long?
B: I ............................... be away for a week.
    I only have five days of vacation.

A: So, when are you leaving?
B: I'm not sure. I ................probably leave around the end of May

A: And where.............you................go?
B: I haven't thought about that yet. I guess I .................go to one of the national parks.

A: That sounds like fun.
B: Yeah. Maybe I ........................... go hiking and do some fishing.

A: ...............you.................rent a camper?
B: I'm not sure. Actually, I probably...................rent a camper - its' too expensive.

A: ...............you....................go with anyone?
B: No, I need some time alone.
    I .......................... travel by myself.

Answer Key:


• Am ........going to
• Am ........going to
• Will
• Are..... going to
• Will
• Will
• Are...... going to
• Won’t
• Are .......going to
• Am .......going to

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

Advertisements