Sunday, February 20, 2011

Example of simple past tense

Do you want to share?

Do you like this article?

     1. A: ………you………….(go) out on Friday night?
         B: No, I …………. I……………(invite) friends over,
              And I ………………(cook) dinner for them.

    2. A: How………….you…………..(spend) your last vacation?
        B: I……………….(have) a party. Everyone………………..(enjoy) it, but
            The neighbors…………….......(complain) About the noise.

    3. A: What…………..you…………(do) last night?
        B: I…………(go) to the new Tom Cruise film. I…………… (love) it

    4. A: …………you…………(do) anything special over the weeknd?
        B: Yes, I……………. I…………(go) shopping.
             Unfortunately, I……………..(spend) all my money. Now I’m broke

    5. A: Where ......they .........(make) the campaign?
        B: They ...........(create) it in the hotel.

    6. A: .......her mother........ (fry) nice food last night?
        B: No, .................... She bought it.

    7. A: Which ones ...........you prefer to spend the holiday; mountain or beach?
        B: I ....................(prefer) mountain because I can inhale fresh air.

    8. A: When .......your manager prove your presentation?
        B: Well, He .........(prove) it last week and .......(sign) it yesterday.

   9. A: ........the birds ..........(eat) the food yesterday?
       B: Yes, ................ They .....(have) it all.

  10. A: Whom........you visit last month?
        B: I ..............(visit) my relatives in London and ............(go) back to this country last night.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

Advertisements